RNF Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD Standard Maintenance Agreement
Terms and Conditions
For all mid wall splits, window walls and light commercial units
*3 Years Limited Warranty on unit
*5 Years Limited Warranty on compressor
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING IN AND STORING IN A SAFE PLACE.
The terms of our comprehensive Warranty are as follows:
1. ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED SERVICE
2. Subject to the stated terms and conditions, warranty is given to the purchase in respect of the
specified Air Conditioner, Model Number, and Serial Number as listed for the 3 years on the
unit and 5 years on the compressor from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to
maintenance agreement set out in service schedule at the end of this policy. Should the
equipment not be serviced as per the schedule, this warranty will become null and void.
3. This warranty covers defects as a result of incorrect assembly, defective workmanship or
faulty material. It does not extend to repairs, replacements of spare parts, maintenance or
service necessitated directly or indirectly by wear and tear, maltreatment of product, misuse,
improper installation or operation neglect, connection to an incorrect voltage, damage caused
by lightning, accidental damage or work affected by persons other than RNF Engineering and
Maintenance PTY LTD. In cases of dispute, repairs, replacement of spare parts, maintenance
and services shall be deemed to be beyond the scope of this warranty unless the purchaser is
able to prove the contrary.
4. During the period of warranty, faults covered by the warranty will be repaired as per the
schedule by RNF Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD. Spare parts necessary will be
supplied by RNF Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD.
5. RNF Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD shall not be responsible, without limitation, for
any charges for dismantling and reassembling the air conditioners for repair, any
transportation or storage expenses, injury to any person or property, work stoppage,
impairment of other goods, breach of contract, negligence or other such action as may be
deemed or alleged to be cause of a loss or damage to the buyer.
6. This warranty will lapse if any of the repairs are not carried out by any person other than RNF
Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD. It will also lapse if an unauthorised alteration to this
warranty card is effected.
7. This warranty is not transferrable. It is valid only for the original purchaser of the product.
8. Any repairs carried out under this warranty will not extend the period of the warranty in any
9. Neither RNF Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD nor their supplier shall be responsible at
any time during or after the period of this warranty for any loss or damage of any nature,
whether general, special or consequential which may be caused or sustained by the
purchaser, whether arising from, connected with or relating to any defect, fault or lack in the
product, whether such inability is complete or partial.
10. This warranty replaces all common law and other rights or remedies which may otherwise be
available to the purchaser.
11. Should repairs become necessary DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, please contact RNF
Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD.
12. Warranty will be invalidated if the Standard Maintenance Agreement is not filled in.
For any repairs after the warranty period is over, contact RNF Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD.
*This warranty is to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. This warranty is only valid if the
unit is serviced as per the Standard Maintenance Agreement as per the schedule below. Equipment
should be serviced by RNF Engineering and Maintenance PTY LTD, should the equipment be
installed in corrosive environments, the necessary precautions need to be taken to protect the
equipment from corrosion. If equipment is installed in a very dusty or dirty environment, servicing
should be done every three months.
• Clean filters, indoor and outdoor coils and unit cabinets.
• Check running current, cooling operations, electrical connections, heating operations and
• Measure on and off coil temperatures for indoor and outdoor.
• Check fan blades for damage or out of balance.
• Check for oil spots on refrigerant piping.
• Check and clean condensate drains
• Keep record in service passport.